WHENOnce every year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Soldiers’ Angels Treats for Troops collects excess Halloween candy and ships it in by the care package full to deployed troops overseas. They love to receive the sweet treat and reminder of home! Candy is also shared with veterans at VA Hospitals across the country.
Families with too much candy after Halloween can donate excess candy to support a good cause. Kids may even earn buyback prizes for their generosity and families will receive a tax-deductible receipt for their donation.
Soldiers’ Angels is not responsible for shipping costs, will not reimburse shipping costs, and will not accept any deliveries sent as COD (cash on delivery).
- Individually wrapped candy is preferred, but we will accept unopened small bags of loose candy such as candy corn, jelly beans, etc.
- NO homemade or handmade candy.
- NO baked goods, homemade or store-bought
- YES we take chocolate and it does not need to be separated
Collect your Halloween Candy and drop off at a local donation site or mail it to Soldier's Angels by November 15.
If you are unable to find a drop off location, the candy would need to be shipped to our HQ address in San Antonio: 2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107. San Antonio, TX 78218
- Search for a local donation site .
- If you do not have a local drop off site, you can mail it to Soldier's Angels by November 15 to Soldier's Angels, 2895 NE Loop 410, Suite 107. San Antonio, TX 78218.
- Please let us know you heard about this activity through PGK by writing it on a slip of paper and placing inside your box.
- Don’t forget your donation receipt – fill out this form.