Gather items in your home and ship/drop off to Bethesda Project in Philadelphia.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Bethesda Project annually serves individuals experiencing homelessness at 16 different locations across the city. We rely on the generosity of the community to operate our organization as well as meet the needs of our guests and residents and provide them with the best and most comforting experience. Your gifts allow staff to better welcome and support guests and residents, helping them feel safe and aiding in their overall journey to overcome homelessness.
Please consider donating clothing or items no longer needed in your home.
Items most needed include: Large men’s shower shoes (flip flops or slide sandals); new/gently used men’s boots/sneakers; medium men’s boxers; new or slightly used jeans, sizes 30-34; large/XL sweatpants and men’s accessories (wallets, belts).
Don't have any of these items but want to help? Visit our Amazon wishlist which includes items currently needed at our sites!
Gather gently-used and/or new clothing. No stains or tears. Click on VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more details.
- Prior to your donation, we require that you make an appointment with Community Life staff. This helps us ensure we have capacity. Items dropped off without appointment will not be accepted.
- Please place clothing into tied bags for delivery or boxes for shipping.
- Be sure to print, complete and include your donation slip with your items.
- Donations are most easily accepted by appointment Monday – Friday 9 A.M. to 4 P.M at Bethesda Project’s Our Brothers’ Place at 907 Hamilton Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123.
- For questions or to arrange drop-off, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 280- 2236
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.