DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
You can do this from home, with any items you may have! Or organize a supply drive at your school, place of worship, a local business or other location of your choosing.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Cats and dogs need items in every shape and size to keep them safe, healthy and comfortable. The Karma Rescue Wish List features lots of items that our dogs and cats could use. Sending your own items or organizing a drive to collect some of these items will go a long way in helping our pets stay healthy and happy at home with their loving families. Ultimately helping us in our mission to keep pets out of shelters!
Just like you, dogs need collars, leashes, pet carriers, toys, treats and other items to stay happy and healthy. Give the gift of supplies to dogs from families who cannot afford them. We take donations of gently-used items for our pets-in-need. They will thank you from the tips of their ears to the tips of their tails!
For hosting a supply drive:
- Paper or posterboard
- Pictures of dogs
- 2-3 cardboard boxes or large storage bins
- Access to the internet (to view Karma Rescue's Wish List)
To host a supply drive:
- Check out the Karma Rescue Wish List. for ideas on items our pets might need! Such as collars, leashes, toys, treats and pet carriers!
- Decorate the cardboard boxes or storage bins with pictures of dogs. Make signs that say "Pet Supply Drive".
- Make signs or flyers that tell what you're collecting & for how long. (We recommend at least two weeks for your drive.)
- Put the boxes at your school, place of worship, your after-school club or other location you have selected.
- Hand out the flyers to family and friends (or share trough email or social) and watch the donations come in! (You may need to empty your bins a time or two during your collection period.)
- Contact us directly at email@example.com or (310) 512-7833 for drop-off instructions and address.