DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
You can donate diapers to our drop-off bin inside the Lexington Stop & Shop located at 36 Bedford St.
Any day, any month! Diapers are always needed.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Teen/adult who can drive to drop-off site.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Beantown Baby Diaper Bank relies primarily on diaper donations for its diaper supply. The diaper bank wouldn't be possible without them!
Donate disposable diapers: including open packages, loose diapers, pull-ups and swim diapers.
Disposable diapers, pull-ups, and/or swim diapers - all sizes; sizes 5 and 6 are of greatest need.
Drop off unused disposable diapers of any amount, size or type.
- Accept our gratitude for donating!
- Collect unused diapers in your home.
- Consider collecting additional diapers from other people in your community.
- You can drop off at the Lexington Stop & Shop bin located inside the store at 36 Bedford St.
- The diapers will be counted and shared with the organizations-in-need so that the impact is well-conveyed.
- Accept more gratitude for your time and generosity!