Right in your own home! After completion, the donations need to be dropped off at either of our locations: Dracut or Boston.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Younger children might need the help of an adult to decide what condition of clothing should be donated. Adult help will be required for donation drop offs to either our Dracut or Boston locations.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many of our students face clothing insecurity - which means they cannot regularly access clean clothing that makes them feel good and fits them right.
A fresh set of clothes, a clean pair of socks or a new pair of shoes can make a world of difference to a student in need.
The best part is that our Closets are permanent, in-school resources, so our students can visit the Closet and choose the clothing they love and feel great in!
Clean out your Closet for a good cause! We are a donation-based company and rely on community support. Donations go right back into the community, into the hands of those who need them the most!
Go through your closets and dressers and set aside new and gently used clothing. Pack it in boxes, garbage bags, or reusable bags and drop it off at one of our Donation Centers!
New or gently used clothes that are clean, school-appropriate, and free from stains and damage in the below sizes:
- Infant, toddler, maternity
- Youth girls sizes 4 - 18
- Youth boys sizes 4 - 18
- Teen girls sizes 1 - 17 (2 - 18) and XS - 5
- Teen boys sizes 29 - 42 and XS - 5X
Bags or boxes to hold your clothing donations
If you plan to drop off donations to our Dracut Distribution Center, please call prior to plan ahead due to our parking lot repaving: 978-957-2200.
Look inside your closet! Start sorting through clothing that is no longer needed or worn by family members and put items into bags to donate to Catie's Closet. All styles of clothes are accepted - regardless of the time of year.
See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for details.
- Grab household size bags or smaller to collect the clothing you no longer need or want.
- Sort through clothing to decide what is appropriate be donated to our students. Clothing should be new or gently worn. Clothing should not have any visible rips or stains and should be school appropriate.
- Plan to drop off your collection to either our Boston or Dracut location:
19 School Street
Dracut, MA 01826
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM
63 Sprague Street
Boston, MA 02136
Monday - Friday 10 - 4 PM
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.