The Hub and Bike Shop
284 Amory Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Tuesday - Friday: 12nn - 7pm
Saturday: 11am - 5pm
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Transportation to drop off site.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We ship most of these bikes overseas to economic development projects; Some are repurposed in our Youth Programs; some are reconditioned and sold through our bike shop with proceeds supporting our youth and international work.
Give Your Old Bike a New Home
Donate your bike to our cause.
ITEMS WE ACCEPT:
- All types of bikes (road, hybrid, mountain, BMX, tandem, electric, etc.)
- All sizes (adult, child, etc.)
- Parts of any kind
- Tools of any kind
- Even some broken stuff! (e.g. cracked frame with usable components, worn tires, tubes with holes)
- Accessories (helmets, bags, lights, pumps, locks, training wheels, etc.)
- Cycling clothing
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- Anything that has spent significant time out in the weather (and has rust)
- Kick scooters
- Anything with a gasoline
Donated bikes are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Grab your bike and any accessories to donate. Please be sure to deliver your donations when we are open.
- Collect your donations.
- You can either drop off at The Hub and Bike Shop; participate in a bike drive; or drop off at a volunteer drop-off location.
- If you choose to drop off at a volunteer drop off location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. in advance with a picture of your bike/donations which will help determine the place to deliver.
- Please let Bikes Not Bombs know you learned about this opportunity through PGK!