You choose the place: at your school, place of worship, a local business or other location of your choosing
All year long
WHO NEEDS TO HELPMom, Dad or other grown-up to help with set-up and delivery
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE Pooches need items in every shape and size to keep them safe, healthy and comfortable. The Karma Rescue Wish List features lots of items that our dogs could use while awaiting their forever home. Organizing a drive to collect some of these items will go a long way in helping our dogs stay healthy and happy.
DESCRIPTIONJust like you, dogs need toys, blankets, food and other items to stay happy and healthy. Give the gift of supplies to homeless dogs awaiting their forever homes. They will thank you from the tips of their ears to the tips of their tails!
1. Paper or posterboard
3. Pictures of dogs
4. 2-3 cardboard boxes or large storage bins
5. Access to the internet (to view Karma Rescue's Wish List)
NEXT STEPSDecide when and where to do your drive. Follow the instructions provided. For questions or to schedule a time to drop off your collected items, email email@example.com
1. Get online and check out the Karma Rescue Wish List.
2. Decorate the cardboard boxes or storage bins with pictures of dogs. Make signs that say "Doggie Gift Drive" and has the URL listed for the wish list: http://bit.ly/KRwishlist.
3. Make signs or flyers that tell what you're collecting & for how long. (We recommend at least two weeks for your drive.) Include the link to the wish list and share that people can order using Amazon Smile, which automatically donates an additional .5% of the purchase price to Karma Rescue at no extra cost!
4. Put the boxes at your school, place of worship, your after-school club or other location you have selected.
5. Hand out the flyers to family and friends (or share electronically) and watch the donations come in! (You may need to empty your bins a time or two during your collection period.)
6. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 512-7833 for drop off instructions.