WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many families experiencing homelessness have no belongings. This means they need everything from shampoo to toothpaste to new socks. By providing hygiene items and/or household items for these families, you can bring a big relief to those working to get back on their feet.
How do we end the cycle of family poverty and homelessness?
Imagine LA prevents first-time and repeat homelessness and equips families to maintain housing stability and thrive long-term.
Together with families we transform lives through a unique combination of clinical case management, financial wellness pathways and whole-family mentorship.
Many families have no belongings. This means they need everything from shampoo to new socks.
Collect much needed hygiene items for families experiencing homelessness.
Doing this activity for Create the Change®? Don't forget to register for the DIY CTC® Challenge to track your efforts and for your chance to join our end-of-week wrap party full of surprises!
- Travel size toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, sunscreen, wipes, face wash and socks
- Gallon-size Ziploc/zipper bags
Please no razors
Purchase, collect and organize your supplies from the required items list. Then, see the step-by-step guide in "View Instructions" to get started!
- Purchase, collect and organize the required items
- In EACH gallon size zip lock bag, place one travel size item of each from the required items list!
- Please make 5-10 hygiene kits!
- Reach out to Imagine LA to schedule shipment or delivery!
- THANK YOU for supporting our community!
- Be sure to let us know that this volunteer activity came from PGK
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity