WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many families experiencing homelessness have no belongings. This means they need everything from shampoo to toothpaste to new socks. By providing hygiene items and/or household items for these families, you can bring a big relief to those working to get back on their feet.
How do we end the cycle of family poverty and homelessness?
Imagine LA prevents first-time and repeat homelessness and equips families to maintain housing stability and thrive long-term.
Together with families we transform lives through a unique combination of clinical case management, financial wellness pathways and whole-family mentorship.
Many families have no belongings. This means they need everything from shampoo to new socks.
Collect much needed hygiene items for families experiencing homelessness.
- Travel size toiletry items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, sunscreen, wipes, face wash and socks
- Gallon-size Ziploc/zipper bags
Please no razors
Purchase, collect and organize your supplies from the required items list. Then, see the step-by-step guide in "View Instructions" to get started!
- Purchase, collect and organize the required items
- In EACH gallon size zip lock bag, place one travel size item of each from the required items list!
- Please make 5-10 hygiene kits!
- Reach out to Imagine LA to schedule shipment or delivery!
- THANK YOU for supporting our community!
- Be sure to let us know that this volunteer activity came from PGK
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity