In your home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help may be required
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many families in Los Angeles are experiencing homelessness. Families are so grateful for every personalized note of encouragement they receive. A homemade card from a caring person can really brighten anyone's day. It makes them feel loved and encouraged.
Make colorful cards with words of encouragement for families receiving bags of groceries!
1. Card stock or paper
2. Paints, crayons, and/or markers
3. Stickers or other decorations to make the cards extra special
*Note: NO GLITTER OF ANY KIND PLEASE.
Grab your paper, pencils, crayons and/or markers and let your creativity flow. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
1. Decide what kind of cards you want to make. Families pick up food every day of the week!
2. Gather the necessary supplies to make your cards.
3. Sit down with siblings, friends or parents and make as many cards as you have the time and supplies to do so.
4. Mail your completed cards to: World Harvest Food Bank at 2227 3100 Venice Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90019.
5. Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
6. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.