DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
5 minute crafts @ home with your family!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Might need some adult help depending on the age of the child (some cutting involved).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Notes of encouragement help each foster youth feel loved. Notes provide a personalized message to each of our youth letting them know we are always thinking about them.
This is a great DIY @ home activity that makes a huge imapct in the life of a foster kid!
Decorate and create your own designed card to accompany the Sweet Cases or other items provided to foster youth!
- Blank note cards or a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper folded into a note sized card
- Markers, crayons, stickers, stamps
Great for any age, but adult supervision is recommended!
Once cards are complete please mail them to:
Together We Rise HQ
580 W Lambert Rd., #A
Brea CA 92821
Check out youtube or pinterest for great DIY ideas on card making! See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more details.
- Start with a blank canvas note card or folded sheet of paper
- Decorate for a holiday, birthday, or just a simple thinking of you card!
- Write a few words of encouragement or a simple "I love you!"
- Once you've created all of your cards of encouragement, please mail them to our office at: Together We Rise HQ, 580 W Lambert Rd., #A, Brea CA 92821
- Be sure to let us know that you found this service activity through PGK
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity