DURATIONMore than 4 hours
At a location of your choosing - a local school, business, place of worship, or other establishment.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDGroup
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Do-it-yourself fundraising events can raise money and/or pet supplies that help the animals in our care. That support is critical to keeping our animals healthy and safe while they await their new homes.
Donations help support Pasadena Humane. Do-it-yourself fundraising events can raise money and/or pet supplies that help animals in our care. Our team is always here to help you get creative with fundraising ideas like towel and food drives or wish list collections!
Required items/supplies vary depending on the fundraising project you select.
To get started and for more information, please check out our DIY Fundraising page here. Then, see "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for more details.
- Decide if you want to do a fundraiser or supply drive to benefit the animals served by PH.
- Check out our DIY Fundraising page here for more information. You can find tips for fundraisers as well as donation drive ideas if you'd like to collect supplies or food to benefit the animals in our care.
- With the help of your parents, classmates, sports team or Scout troop, host your fundraiser or drive in your neighborhood, school, place of worship or local business, and follow the instructions provided for getting the proceeds to us when you're done.
- Have fun and know you will have made a positive impact on the lives of animals in need!
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.