DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Location of your choosing
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Great for groups; adult supervision/involvement also required
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
As a small nonprofit, PGK can only host so many Create the Change® Days, but when individuals and communities come together to plan their own, we multiply the impact we can have together. You can help us touch the lives of thousands more by leading your own community effort to #CreateTheChange!
PGK's Create the Change® Days take place only once a year, but you can #CreateTheChange any day in your own community. With the help of the PGK team, plan your own mini Create the Change® Day and make some good happen!
Varies based on projects selected
Strong organizing skills are needed to put a day like this together, but with a little help from an adult - and the PGK team - teens/families can take the lead on a meaningful day that benefits many!
Email email@example.com to get a mentor to help you get started and guide you through the process.
- Tell PGK about your idea and get a mentor - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in hosting your own Create the Change® Day in your local community.
- Pick your projects, date and place - Check out PGK's GiveBack app or our website for a list of nonprofits that would love your help and support. Find projects that sound fun and appropriate to you, and choose a place where you can make it all happen.
- Rally your crew - Get friends to participate to increase awareness and your impact. Organize projects, supplies, and promotion with the help of the PGK team.
- Make a difference - On your scheduled Create the Change® Day, go out and serve using the projects and nonprofits you selected.
- Track your impact - Use PGK's GiveBack app to track your volunteering time for your Create the Change® Day and beyond.
- Share your impact - Let your friends know about your impact on social media using #CreateTheChange. Be sure to tag PGK on social media too.