Enjoy completing this activity in the comfort of your own home!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Did you know that cats in the wild spend approximately 40% of their time hunting?! For this reason, it is so important to offer your pets different toys and games to keep them entertained! It's important to meet their needs by engaging their brain and body! These games not only provide stimulation and fun, but reduce tension and release pent up energy!
Our cats and kittens need some love and stimulation!
Stop throwing away your toilet paper rolls and help engage our cat and kitten friends!
Make the most of toilet paper rolls and create toys for cats and kittens!
- collect as many toilet paper rolls as you can
- cat treats
- string or ribbon
Adult supervision suggested!
Once you've created cat toys, contact Shannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a drop off time! Drop-offs are currently by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Drop off (by appointment only) or ship items to:
7342 Fulton Avenue, North Hollywood, CA 91605
SAVE YOUR TOILET PAPER ROLLS! Collect as many as you can!
See "View Instructions" below for details.
- Watch the provided YouTube video as many times as you need!
- Gather your supplies (toilet paper rolls, scissors, cat treats, string or ribbon, glue, and/or clothespins)
- Craft away!
- Contact Shannon to arrange a drop off time
- Be sure to let us know this volunteer activity came from PGK
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity