At home or your kitchen table!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some adult help may be required.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Mending Kids gives sick kids life-saving surgical care while advancing education and training towards medical sufficiency in their communities.
Since 2005, we have mended thousands of children in over 66 countries, including the US.
Warm, colorful and cozy blankets make kids feel protected and loved.
Easy to make DIY tie blankets! Great for our community of friends that need a little bit more warmth and comfort!
Blankets will go to kids served by Mending Kids AND Local Los Angeles Homeless Families and Children.
- Two 2.5 yards of fleece
1101 N. Pacific Ave., Suite 200
Glendale, CA 91202
Watch this clip on how to make a DIY tie blanket. Then check out the list of needed supplies, organize your supplies and then check out the step-by-step instructions!
1. Lay the fabric on top of each other
2. Cut out 4 inch squares at every corner
3. Cut 4 inches down about ever 1.5 inches (kind of like a fringe)
4. Tie your knots!
5. and repeat on each side until complete
6. Email Dulcie to coordinate shipment or drop off!