DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
5 minute crafts @ home with your family!
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Might need some adult help depending on the age of the child (some cutting involved).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Notes of encouragement help each foster youth feel loved. Notes provide a personalized message to each of our youth letting them know we are always thinking about them.
This is a great DIY @ home activity that makes a huge imapct in the life of a foster kid!
Decorate and create your own designed card to accompany the Sweet Cases or other items provided to foster youth!
- Blank note cards or a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper folded into a note sized card
- Markers, crayons, stickers, stamps
Great for any age, but adult supervision is recommended!
Once cards are complete, contact Hayley at Together We Rise for shipment or drop off information!
Check out youtube or pinterest for great DIY ideas on card making!
- Start with a blank canvas note card or folded sheet of paper
- decorate for a holiday, birthday, or just a simple thinking of you card!
- write a few words of encouragement or a simple "I love you!"