1625 N. Schrader Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Every Sunday from 3:15 - 5:00 p.m.
WHO NEEDS TO HELPMom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Volunteering with Food on Foot is a perfect way to show a homeless person that they are not forgotten. For many homeless people in our food line, YOU will be the only person they interact with all day. By volunteering and giving someone food, you can make a big difference in someone's day!
As an awesome volunteer, you will distribute food and clothing to 150 poor and homeless people each week in Hollywood. Volunteering is a great way to help others in need while spending time with your friends and family.
1. Transportation to our serving location in Hollywood
2. $25 per person donation (including children) - your gift will go towards funding for the food and gift cards you will help distribute
3. Comfortable clothes/shoes, and sunscreen, if desired
Kids ages 6 and up are welcome. All kids must be accompanied by an adult.
If you want to volunteer, please have an adult (mom, dad, or guardian) sign up on the Food on Foot website. Kids ages 6 and up are welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult.
1. Identify a Sunday when you can come and serve in Hollywood from 3:15 - 5:00 p.m.
2. Have a parent or guardian register you/your family online at www.foodonfoot.org/volunteer. Please note volunteering requires a $25 per person donation, including children. Your gift will go towards funding for the food and gift cards you will help distribute on Sunday afternoon.
3. When you arrive, you will be assigned to a food station, where you will drop food into the bags of a homelses person who walks by your station. (The food you may be assigned ranges from boxed chicken dinners to water, fruits, vegitables, and a variety of snacks.)
4. Feel good knowing you made a difference in the lives of neighbors in need!