In your community: at your school, camp, place of worship, a local business, or in your neighborhood
Ongoing activity throughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Class, scout troop, or other group of like-minded kids (some adult facilitation may be required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
A sick child goes through 4x as many diapers as a healthy child. By providing diapers and wipes, you are taking a daily necessity off the plates of a family so they can focus on what is important - their child.
A diagnosis of critical illness changes the life of a family in an instant. The simplest daily tasks become overwhelming when parents are faced with caring for their child during a medical crisis. There With Care of the Bay Area works with hospitals and social workers to support the entire family during emotionally, financially, and physically challenging times. Being able to bring a family donations of diapers and baby wipes help families focus on what's most important - their child.
Poster board, markers, and a creative and generous spirit! You can also pick up a donation barrel and flyers at our Redwood City warehouse.
Don't forget to ask permission before leaving the barrels in a designated location!
For more information, contact There With Care: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 268-8555.
1. Contact There With Care: email email@example.com or call (650) 268-8555.
2. Stop by our warehouse in Menlo Park and take one of our donation barrels and flyers.
3. Make signs asking for diapers and wipes and advertise the donation drive in your community.
4. Put the barrel at your school, business, or other community location.
5. Collect donations, cleaning out your donation bins to make more room, as necessary. (We recommend at least two weeks for your drive.)
6. Deliver collections to There With Care (and receive our great thanks)!