Collect items at home, at school, around you neighborhood, at a boy/girl scout meeting etc. Then drop them off at Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP).
Ecumenical Hunger Program, 2411 Pulgas Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA 94303
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Many of our clients are homeless and struggle to pay their bills and put food on the table. Diaper and formula are expensive. We can help these families by providing free diapers and milk formula.
Collect diapers (open or closed packages) and in-date milk formula.
- Diapers (open and closed packages accepted)
- Milk Formula (in-date, we cannot accept expired formula)
No age requirements, just a little help from some adults to get (1) things organized and (2) items to our location.
Call Ecumenical Hunger Program at (650)323-7781 or email email@example.com. See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details.
- Gather NEW supplies (diapers and formula).
- Call Ecumenical Hunger Program at (650)323-7781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for drop off.
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer opportunity through PGK by including a packaging slip.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.