Home, Art Class
All year long
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Kids can do this all on their own.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our supporters are people who donate their money and time to make our mission possible. Your unique card will help us say "thank you" in an extra special way. Without their help, we wouldn't be able to support families the way we do. Without your help, our "thanks" won't be quite so special.
As a nonprofit, it is important that we say "thank you" to the many people and groups who help make our work possible. What better way to say "thank you" than with a one-of-a-kind card. You can help us thank our supporters by designing a special card we can use in our communications with those who help us achieve our mission.
2. Cardstock or heavy paper
3. A printer (or access to one)
4. Crayons, colored pencils, markers, pastels
5. Your creativity!
To request a card template to get started, contact Stacey Ellsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 868-7687 x10.
1. Send an email to Families First to request the thank you card template. Once received, print the thank you card template on card stock.
2. Fold it into quarters, so that the thank you message is on the inside of the card.
3. Using your favorite art supplies, decorate the front of the card. You may consider drawing a picture of your own family, flowers, a landscape, your favorite animal(s) or an abstract design of your choice. (Please avoid drawing images that may be considered inappropriate or offensive.)
4. Mail your finished masterpieces to:
Families First Parenting Programs
Attn: Stacey Ellsworth
9 Galen Street, Suite 400
Watertown, MA 02472