November 7-15, 2020
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
This event is great for families and teens
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Life is busy, but taking the time to slow down and help others in your community, and beyond, is important. By giving of yourself to something larger, you can have a meaningful impact on the work of nonprofits providing many important services to individuals in your community, and beyond. You can also learn about issues of injustice in our society and be inspired to take part in the work being done to positively impact the necessary change.
Join PGK and our nonprofit partners for an inspiring week offering multiple hands-on service projects from the comfort and safety of your home. Join us to make a difference in this important moment. Leave empowered to #CreateTheChange every day in your community!
- Computer with access to Zoom
- Eventbrite account
- Supplies listed for the session(s) you select
A parent/guardian must sign off on the waiver/photo release included in the registration process for all participants under age 18.
1. Check out our Create the Change® Week page for upcoming event details.
2. Decide which session(s)/time(s) work well for you. (This is also a great event to enjoy with a class, a sporting team, or a youth group.)
3. Register to attend a session(s) here. All sessions are free. You just need to purchase the supplies necessary for your chosen project. Please note that a parent/guardian must sign off on the online waiver/photo release when registering, if under age 18. If you plan to participate as a group, each participant must register separately so that each parent/guardian can sign off accordingly.
4. Gather the supplies listed for the session(s) you choose.
5. Join us on Zoom at the designated day/time and get ready to #CreateTheChange! (Note: You will need to join the session from the link provided by Eventbrite. Be sure your Eventbrite account is ready to go before the session!)