DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
In your own home.
We need homemade book marks all year, especially in the summer time.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Some might need help mailing the bookmarks.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Whether the school year is in class or online, most of our 6,000+ students share one bedroom with their family. To have new school materials, books and essentials neatly stored in one place, that is - in a new backpack donated by you, helps to keep kids organized and prepared.
We include bookmarks with each backpack we send. Fold your own origami bookmark and send it to us to include in our backpacks for students in need.
Square paper, or scissors to create a square sheet. Markers, Envelope, postage.
Get your paper, ideas and instructions.... see "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below for a step-by-step guide.
- Create origami bookmarks !
- Send or drop off supplies to: School on Wheels of Massachusetts, 100 Laurel Street, Suite 121, E. Bridgewater, MA 02333
- Please include your name and contact information so that we may thank you accordingly and be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
- Better yet, call or email in advance and we'll take a photo of your family, group or business at drop off! 508-587-9091 or email@example.com.
- You can also send photos of your activities to Schoolonwheels@sowma.org.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.