In your home.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Rosie’s Place guests have always struggled to have the necessities they need to make it through the day. Since the onset of the coronavirus, stretching already limited budgets to pay for essential items such as toothpaste and soap has become even more difficult. We’re hoping you can help meet the need for these items by creating care packages we can distribute to the hundreds of women who visit us daily.
Make a big difference by providing essential items in a ziplock bag to support one of our homeless guests. You can choose between a Toiletry, Art or Personal Care Package.
Option 1: Toiletry
Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, Feminine care products, Lip balm, Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Lotion
Option 2: Art
Adult coloring book, Markers or colored pencils and pencil sharpener, Blank journal, Stickers, Pencil/pen, Activity book like Sudoku, word search or crosswords
Option 3: Personal Care
Socks, Underwear (size written on bag), Adhesive bandages, Wipes, Hand sanitizer
One-gallon size zip lock bags
You do not need to include ALL of the items listed, but you should end up with a FILLED bag.
Please only include items on the above list in the packages.
All items MUST be new.
Due to increased demands on staff and heightened safety precautions, we have had to adopt strict guidelines for what items we can accept and how they can be delivered to us. Please make sure to follow the instructions regarding assembly and delivery to ensure we can accept your kits.
Be sure to have all new and clean items. Decide how many care packages you want to create--one or more are all welcome and appreciated.
Click VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for more details!
- Choose a type of package you’d like to make: Toiletry, Art or Personal Care.
- Assemble items from this list and place in a one gallon re-sealable bag.
- Clearly label bag TOILETRY, ART or PERSONAL CARE.
- Please include a donation slip with your general donation(s) to let us know you heard about this from Project Giving Kids!
- Register your care package donation to arrange your drop off or mail to: Rosie's Place, ATTN: Donations, 889 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Drop off times are limited to Monday through Friday between 9am and 2pm.
- Optional: Request community service hours.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.