From your home or kitchen table.
All year long.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
No assistance is typically necessary.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Hope Kits contain items like soap, shampoo, deodorant and toothpaste for kids and other young people who may not be able to afford these items. By creating special cards to accompany the kits, you provide a little extra something to bring a smile and to let people know that people care about their well being.
Spread smiles by sharing your art or a few words of encouragement. Small cards made of a half-sheet of folded construction paper are inserted in our Hope Kits. Each card features a drawing or a quick positive message. Create hope by creating cards for kits!
1. Construction paper or similarly colored paper / card stock
2. Markers or crayons
Make as many cards as you can according to the instructions posted in VIEW INSTRUCTIONS.
When finished, mail your cards to Hope and Comfort, 659 Highland Ave (rear lower level), Needham, MA 02494. For questions, contact Abby MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Grab some construction paper, colored paper or card stock and fold/cut in half. (The paper size does not have to be exact. It just needs to fit into one of our zippered Hope Kit bags.)
2. Draw a picture and/or write a positive message like "Best wishes for a great school year!" on the half sheet of paper. Complete as many cards as you wish or have time for.
3. Place your completed cards in a large envelope and mail to:
Hope and Comfort
659 Highland Ave. (rear lower level)
Needham, MA 02494
4. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK.
5. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.