In your home or community!
WHENCertain times a year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
While we are unable to accept the home-made, family style meals that many are used to, we feel that the shift to bagged lunches is the safest and most practical route for program participants and staff. Your time, ingredients and love to make these brown bag lunches are so vital to our program participants.
Sign-up to make and deliver 15-20 brown bag lunches to feed homeless and formerly homeless women.
brown paper bags and the items you purchase to make 15-20 lunches. A box to transport the bags.
Please email Maddie Porter to schedule a day to create and make brown bag lunches.
- After you have scheduled a specific day with Maddie, please consider the items you want to purchase and put together for the brown bag lunches.
- This table shows guidelines we have provided when deciding what to pack in a bagged lunch (which can be altered depending on what you have available to you).
- We ask that you observe strict food preparation precautions, including washing your hands before, during, and after you assemble meals, as well as wearing a mask during the process and when you drop the lunches off.
- We ask that all lunches be divided and packaged individually so that our staff do not have to handle the food.
- Delivery should be between 9:00-10:00am on the day you are scheduled.