This will be a virtual experience until we can gather safely at your school, your place of worship or troop meeting location. You can still schedule a Zoom session with our experts.
All year long
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Did you know? Last year 30,000 dogs were taken into Los Angeles shelters. Education is very important in helping the pet overpopulation problem, and teaches people of all ages how to make a difference in a fun and positive way.
Plan a Karma Rescue education visit to learn the importance of spay/neuter and how to be a good pet parent.
1. Poster-size paper or poster board
3. Access to computer and printer
4. Adult permission
Follow the instructions as outlined in "View Instructions" below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Talk to your teacher, principal, troop leader or coordinator at your place of worship about organizing a visit - bring a copy of this program with you.
3. Pick a date and location for the visit. Check that Karma Rescue is available by emailing email@example.com or calling (310) 512-7833.
4. Make signs or flyers talking about the visit & sharing what you will learn.
5. Post them around your school, place of worship or other selected location.
6. Enjoy the special Karma session on the designated date and have fun learning how you can make a difference in the lives of animals!
7. Be sure to let us know you found this activity on PGK.
8. Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.
OPTIONAL: Organize a donation drive in advance of the visit to collect money or supplies (i.e. blankets, towels, collars, leashes, dog toys, food, stainless steel bowls, grooming supplies…the list is endless!) to help us achieve the goal of no more homeless pets.