DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
'Collect, Bundle and Hold' until our Giving Factory is running at full capacity.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Providing basic clothing needs to other kids is one of the most essential activities you can perform.
Continue to help us provide essential items to local kids from the safety of your home.
Specific, gently-used clothing items to be collected, bundled and held.
Decide which age range you would like to create a bundle for: 0-12 months, 18-24 months. 2T-18/20. Go to "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for detailed info.
- Determine the age range you will create a bundle for.
- Visit this page for boys and this page for girls to learn which items are needed, based on the age and gender.
- Inspect clothing to make sure all items are in excellent condition.
- Spread the word by posting your efforts on social with #c2cboston #projectgivingkids.
- Hold onto these items until you can deliver or send to our Giving Factory.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.