DURATIONLess than 30 Minutes
In Your Home.
'Collect, Bundle and Hold' until our Giving Factory is open.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Providing basic clothing needs to other kids is one of the most essential activities you can perform.
Continue to help us provide essential items to local kids from the safety of your home.
Specific gently-used clothing items to be collected, bundled and held.
Decide which age range you would like to create a bundle for: 0-12 months, 18-24 months. 2T-18/20. Go to "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for detailed info.
- Determine the age range you.
- Visit this page for boys and this page for girls to learn which items are needed, based on the age and gender.
- Inspect clothing to make sure all items are in excellent condition.
- Spread the word by posting your efforts on social with #c2cboston #projectgivingkids.
- Hold onto these items until you can deliver or send to our Giving Factory.