Ready to Help Fight Hunger?
Create an Inspirational Card or Drawing to Be Included in Food Bags for Those in Need
Have some fun with your arts and crafts at home at your kitchen table!
Cards will be provided to our community every Sunday.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Creating positive cards or drawings is a perfect way to show a homeless person that they are not forgotten and can really make a big difference in someone's day!
The COVID-19 crisis can be isolating and scary for our homeless neighbors. Why not brighten their day with a beautiful card or hand-drawn picture?
We'll place your card in a food bag during one of our Sunday Servings.
Kids ages 6 and up are welcome to create cards and drawings. Please have an adult drop off or mail items.
Organize all of your materials and then see "View Instructions" below for details!
1. Come up with an idea or theme for your card or drawing. This can be anything positive or inspirational. This includes poems, quotes, or simply letting someone know that you care.
2. Create your message on a piece of paper, a hallmark card, or a homemade card.
3. Drop off or mail your inspirational cards/drawings/notes.
Drop your items off at our Serving Location on Sundays:
Please drop off cards and drawings on ANY Sunday between 10:30am - 12:00pm in the back parking lot of the LGBT Center in Hollywood (1625 N. Schrader Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028).
Mail cards or drawings to our PO Box:
Food on Foot
9663 Santa Monica Blvd. #743
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
4. Be sure to let us know this activity came from PGK.
5. Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.