In your home.
Especially needed now through end of 2020.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Rosie’s Place guests have always struggled to have the necessities they need to make it through the day. Since the onset of the coronavirus, stretching already limited budgets to pay for essential items has become even more difficult. We’re hoping you can help meet the need for these items by creating care packages we can distribute to the hundreds of women who visit us daily.
Make a big difference by providing 5 essential items in a ziplock bag to support Personal Care for one of our homeless guests.
- One-gallon size zip lock bags
- Underwear (size written on the bag)
- Adhesive bandages
- Hand sanitizer
You do not need to include ALL of the items listed, but you should end up with a FILLED bag.
Please only include items on the above list in the packages.
Due to increased demands on staff and heightened safety precautions, we have had to adopt strict guidelines for what items we can accept and how they can be delivered to us. Please make sure to follow the instructions regarding assembly and delivery to ensure we can accept your kits.
Be sure to have all new and clean items. Decide how many care packages you want to create--one or more are all welcome and appreciated.
- Assemble items from the list and place in a one gallon re-sealable bag.
- Clearly label bag "PERSONAL CARE" with underwear size included.
- Please include a slip of paper with your general donation(s) to let us know you heard about this from Project Giving Kids.
- Register your care package donation to arrange your drop off or mail to: Rosie's Place, ATTN: Donations, 889 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118
- Optional: Request community service hours