DURATIONOngoing, throughout the year
This can be done in your home, school, camp, place of worship, etc. Anywhere!
Ongoing, throughout the year. You can help us implement your project during our Sunday Program!
WHO NEEDS TO HELPIdeal for groups and families
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your project will be used during our Sunday program to engage, educate, and build community among Sunday Friends families.
Create a craft project for children to make at our program. Have your group pick a fun craft project and create some finished examples to show us. You can look at our Program Calendar to find out the dates and theme of each program and create a craft to go along with theme. Consult with us to formalize your ideas. Then, your group will then make "kits" for the kids by assembling and preparing the pieces. Deliver the project so we can implement it within the program. We hope you will want to send members of your group to join us on the implementation day.
- Various art and craft supplies
- Creativity and imagination!
Please call (408) 217-9587 or e-mail email@example.com to let us know you are interested and get started.
1. Look at our Program Calendar to see upcoming themes and activiites. Select a craft project you think would be a good fit.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your idea is a good fit.
3. Create a few finished examples of the projects.
4. Purchase necessary craft items and package together into "kits." Don't forget an instruction sheet!
5. Deliver kits to our office.
6. Consider coming to Sunday Friends on Sunday to help implement the project!