DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Construction sites are in different locations in Denver. Please view our website for all opportunities.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Construction sites are the heart of our organization. Volunteers help us to build homes and keep them affordable.
Join us on the construction site! We have many different opportunities including new construction, home repair, renovations and our paint shop.
Make sure to print out a minor waiver and have a parent/guardian sign it.
Volunteers must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes are fine but no crocs or flip-flops).
Please dress in clothes that you do not mind getting dirty as construction sites are not clean.
Please bring a sack lunch and a water bottle. Water stations will be provided on site.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
Paint shop volunteers must be at least 14 years of age. If under 16, you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please look at our website and read through the different opportunities.
- Please sign up here. The first time you sign up, you will need to create an account. If you want to sign up again, just sign in and sign up for the day you’d like to volunteer. Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email with all the build day details.
- You must be 16 to participate on our construction sites. You must be 14 to participate at our paint shop and if you are under 16 you must be accompanied by an adult.
- On your first day a staff member will give you an orientation, safety demonstration and any information/tools you need for the day.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about volunteering on our construction sites.
- Still have questions? Contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com.
- When signing up make sure to print out a minor waiver and have a parent/guardian sign it. Bring this with you on the first day.
- You will be given all information and tools on site.