It's a mystery! (But we will disclose the pickup location to you..)
Rides happen every month but you only need to pick one on a date that works for you.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Mom, Dad or other grown-up (unless you are a teenager tackling it with friends.)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By hopping on the Do Good Bus you'll be making a difference in the lives of others in your community, but you'll also make a difference in your own by meeting new people and connecting with other doGOODers!
Hop on the bus and help your community! Every month in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas we host a Community Ride to make giving back fun and easy. Activities range from working with kids to building new homes to creating guerrilla gardens. We attach a GOOD CATEGORY to each ride to give you an idea of what type of activity you’ll be doing, but the location and the project are a secret. (Who doesn't love a good mystery?!) Rides are typically on Saturday mornings and last between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the location.
- $35 (to cover the cost of the bus, the donation given to the project/organization being served), and lunch!
- Close-toed shoes
Minimum age requirements vary by ride. Check the website carefully when looking for a ride to join.
1. Check out our community ride calendar accessible at dogoodbus.com/rides.
2. Check the ride dates, GOOD CATEGORIES (see below), and minimum age requirements and find one that works for you.
3. Purchase your tickets from our website for the ride you choose.
4. Follow the instructions provided in the confirmation email you receive after purchasing your ticket.
5. Join us on the designated date to do some GOOD!
GOOD EARTH — Working with and/or for the environment. Working with your hands to build, paint, garden, city clean ups, etc.
GOOD PEOPLE — Working for a cause benefiting people in general. Soup kitchen, shelters, children, etc.
GOOD ANIMALS — Ya know, helping the four-legged types. Dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, etc.