Collect items at home, but then drop them off at Ecumenical Hunger Program (EHP).
Ecumenical Hunger Program
2411 Pulgas Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Ongoing activity throughout the year.
WHO NEEDS TO HELPMom, Dad or other grown-up (some adult facilitation/involvement required)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
There are many homeless people who come to EHP daily looking for items such as lotion, soap, shampoo, toothpaste to maintain their personal hgyiene.
Collect and package personal hygiene items that can be easily distributed to those in need.
- Personal Hygiene Items- travel sized toothpastes, lotions, shampoos, soaps, etc.
- Small bags or ziploc bags to group items together.
Call Ecumenical Hunger Program at (650)323-7781 or email email@example.com
1. Contact EHP to discuss project and arrange drop-off time.
2. Collect travel sized personal hygiene items.
3. Package items together (i.e. all soaps in one bag, shampoo in one bag, etc)
4. Drop off items.