DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Wherever you are!
We hope to receive all holiday items by December 6, 2019.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Thousands of women every year find security, respite and a sense of normalcy through necessities provided by Rosie's Place. We rely on the generosity of individuals, companies and organizations to provide clothing, toiletries and other essential items year- round but especially during the holiday season.
Coordinate an effort with your workplace, school or family to collect holiday gifts for our guests.
Collection bins, flyers or emails, transportation to deliver items or boxes to mail.
We need you to collect any combination of the following:
• $25 gift cards to CVS, Walgreens, Target, Old Navy • Bath and body gift sets with lotion, body wash and body spray (from stores such as Bath & Body Works) • Hat, scarf and glove sets • Pajama sets • Throws and blankets • Bathrobes and slippers • New gift bags, wrapping paper, ribbons and tape
Ask your peers and a parent if they will support you in organizing this Holiday Gift Drive for Rosie's Place! Scroll down to "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for step-by-step details on how to get this project rolling!
- View this flyer for more info
- Download the Rosie’s Place Drive Toolkit for resources and ideas to help your drive succeed!
- Register your drive!
- Communicate via email, social media, flyers about your drive, location of collection bins, dates, etc.
- Deliver Donations to Rosie’s Place at 889 Harrison Avenue, Boston. Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Remember we are unable to do pickups. Be sure to tell Rosie's you found out about this opportunity through PGK.
- Share Your Success! Share how much you collected and a photo of your donation on Facebook or Twitter (make sure to tag Rosie’s Place! @RosiesPlace).