DURATIONMore than 4 hours
The Climate Solutions Campaign has open registration. The Campaign ends in May 2021
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
After you register, you will also be paired with a Grades of Green Advisor to help guide you through the Campaign.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Grades of Green's mission is to inspire and empower kids to create environmental change in their schools and communities.
- Learn about the Climate Crisis and Environmental Justice and how it affects your community
- Each Student Campaign Team gets paired with a Grades of Green Advisor
- An online Guidebook, split up into 5 phases, walks you through an action based project
- Use a project from Grades of Green's provided list or come up with one on your own! Either way, a Grades of Green Advisor will be by your side the whole way.
- Gather a team: you can work alone, with a few friends, with a school club or class, a local church group, etc.
- Make sure you have an adult, such as a parent or teacher, to help facilitate your team and to be in contact with Grades of Green
- Sign up your Climate Solutions Campaign team here!
- Await your Welcome email from Grades of Green to guide you through next steps!
A computer/ipad/or smart phone with internet access
5th - 12th graders are perfect for the program, however, younger kids are encouraged to join with the help of an active parent or teacher.
Register here! https://gradesofgreen.org/campaigns/
This activity is a full semester to a full school year. You will go through 5 phases of the Campaign:
- Pick a Campaign Project!
- Create a Plan!
- Take Action!
- Share your Success!