Coldwater Canyon Park
12601 Mulholland Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., and the second Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WHO NEEDS TO HELPMom, Dad or other grown-up if under age 16
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
When you come to a Park Work Day, you are helping keep our park healthy and beautiful. You are also making it a more wonderful place to visit for the thousands who come to us every month to learn how to create a more sustainable urban environment. As a TreePeople volunteer, you are not only directly caring for the land, but also helping us teach others about why it is so important for all of us to take better care of our urban landscape.
Enjoy the fresh outdoors as you work with staff and other volunteers to keep our park healthy and beautiful. Help clear trails, remove invasive plants, spread mulch, help us prepare for upcoming urban forestry events and more.
1. Close-toed shoes
2. Reusable water bottle, suncreen, hat and sunglasses, as needed
People under the age of 18 not accompanied by their parent or guardian must provide a signed parental consent form at the event.
1. Check out the TreePeople calendar to find a day(s) that might work for you to join us at our headquarters for a work day. Confirm there are slots available.
2. Register for a day/time that works for you. (Pre-registration is required.)
3. Come to our headquarters on your designated day and time. Bring your water bottle, suncreen, and hat and come ready to work!
4. Help keep the park looking great by maintaining the trails, removing invasive plants, regrading slopes to protect them from erosion, and working in our seedling nursery.
*Volunteers of all ages and skill levels are welcome, no previous training is necessary.