Town Cats Main Shelter
195 San Pedro Ave, Bldg C, Unit 12-13
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
*Town Cats also has 3 off-site adoption centers located at area Petco's.
Ongoing activity throughout the year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Volunteers under 18 must be supervised (by staff and/or parent/guardian), depending on location.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers are needed to help our cats thrive in what is typically a stressful environment, because happy and healthy cats are more likely to be adopted into loving homes. By helping to keep the cats and their environment well cared for, you ensure their health and happiness!
Join the Town Cats team as a Clean Care Volunteer and help clean cages, feed, and socialize cats and kittens at our adoption centers. Town Cats is a nonprofit volunteer-based no-kill cat and kitten adoption center/shelter and feral cat advocacy organization dedicated to enriching the lives of homeless cats and kittens in the south Santa Clara County.
We provide all needed supplies.
Training is provided but volunteers must be comfortable handling cats, and on occasion, may be asked to help administer oral or eye medication. Volunteers must also be able to climb step stools and crouch for extended periods of time.
This is an on-going volunteer opportunity for those who can commit to at least one shift a week for several months. No minimum age requirement for our main Morgan Hill location, but the role is best suited for high school students or older.
Volunteers at area Petco adoption locations must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
If you are interested in working a shift at our shelter, visit our volunteer page where you'll find a link to our online registration and information about upcoming orientations. If you have questions, please email us!
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below.
1. Decide if you have a love of cats and can commit to at least one shift a week for several months.
2. If so, visit our volunteer page where you'll find a link to our online registration and information about upcoming orientations.
3. Complete the necessary registration forms. Once approved by Town Cats staff, register for an upcoming orientation/training session.
4. Attend the orientation as scheduled, and get ready to help our cats stay healthy and happy!
5. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer opportunity through PGK!
6. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.