In your own community!
Mail Before Sept 12, 2021 which is Grandparents Day!
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
You will need access to a printer so that may require help from an adult!
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
GivingTuesdaySpark seeks to support young people in youth led generosity and amplify their efforts to make change! Getting other young people involved in their generosity projects does just that!
Many seniors have been feeling lonely since COVID-19 began and Spark Leader Lianna is out to help them stay positive and hopeful! Join her in sending out notes along with pictures of the dog Honey Lemon, to warm the hearts of seniors and Grandparents in or near your community!
Access to instagram
Arts and crafts supplies
Envelope and Postage
Make sure to try to get the cards out on or before September 12th because that is Grandparent's Day!
Go to Honey Lemon's instagram page, screenshot your favorite picture of her, and then print it out to use to make your card!
- Go to Honey Lemon's instagram page, screenshot your favorite picture of her, and then print it out to use to make your cards!
- Get to work with your arts and crafts supplies and make as many cards as you'd like! Make sure that they are in the shape of a heart, have a picture of Honey Lemon on the front, and a positive message or message of hope for the seniors on the back.
- Take pictures of your process and your finished cards. Post them on social media, use the hashtag #honeysheart and tag @theglitterdiaries
- Take your cards and mail them out or distribute them by hand to a senior home in or near your community on September 12th, 2021!
- If you have any more specific questions that you need answered, you can email Lianna at firstname.lastname@example.org