We shop in Longmont on Tuesdays, Broomfield on Wednesdays, and Boulder on Thursdays. Shopping takes place between 7 and 10 am.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
This program allows our clients to have access to food. Many of our clients are homebound and this is allows them to age in place.
Help seniors in your community get the groceries they need. Our clients are not able to grocery shop for themselves, so this service is vital.
This is a great opportunity for you to give back while working with a great community of volunteers. You can help with shopping, double checking, bagging or a combination of all three!
All volunteers under 14 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Fill out our Volunteer Application and/or Parental Consent and Liability Form.
- Please let us know you learned about this opportunity through PGK.
- Attend an in-person or virtual orientation.
- Select the shopping date that works best for you.
- Come and join our shopping team!