This a remote volunteer opportunity you can complete at your own pace.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDGroup
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Our Street Outreach teams go out every day to connect with individuals experiencing homelessness. Care Kits allow our teams to build relationships and trust. The relationships you help build with Care Kit donations can be vital in connecting our neighbors to long-term services at PATH, where they can find the support and tools to gain permanent housing.
Want to help your neighbors experiencing homelessness during COVID-19? Assemble kits for our community's most vulnerable; individuals and families who are currently experiencing homelessness.
By helping assemble "Care Kits," which include your donations of hygiene items and non-perishable snacks, you can help PATH street outreach teams connect with members of our community.
Be creative and personalize each kit with a handwritten note to let our neighbors know they are not alone!
Soap & shampoo
Non-perishable snacks & bottled water
*For health and safety reasons, all Care Kit items must be new & unopened.
Email us at email@example.com to confirm project and for more information. Then, "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for additional details.
- Gather hygiene items and snacks to assemble into 1-gallon bags or reusable tote bags.
- Include a heartfelt handwritten not to let our neighbors know they are not alone!
- Deliver completed kits.
Contactless Delivery Options:
- Ship items to: PATH, Attn: Development, 340 N. Madison Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Schedule an in-person donation drop-off (click here)
- Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.