DURATIONMore than 4 hours
WHENOnce every year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDGroup
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Participants will help over 1,500 students in the Washington Neighborhood of Long Beach prepare for their fall semester with the tools they need to succeed.
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles (Habitat LA) needs your help to provide school supply items to students and teachers in the Washington Neighborhood to help prepare them for the new school year. Our goal is to donate supplies to over 1,500 students to help provide them with the tools they need to be successful. With your generous support, together we can make that happen. Join us in supporting the Back-to-School Campaign today!
100 pencil sharpeners
200 colored pencils
100 glue sticks
200 washable markers
200 pens (black/blue)
100 backpacks (gender-neutral)
500 pocket tissues
250 reusable water bottles
500 hand sanitizer
Create a fundraiser from the link provided to help us raise the needed funds to purchase school supplies for students and teachers in the Washington Neighborhood. Or, donate items to our main office in Bellflower, CA.
- Donate/Fundraise for our Back-to-School Fund: http://bit.ly/BacktoSchoolFund
- Donate items from our suggested list and deliver* items to Habitat LA
- Drop-Off Dates: July 9 & 10, and July 16 & 17, 2021
- Shipped items need to be received by Monday, July 19
- Help share this campaign on your social media channel(s) and tag @HabitatLA
- Be sure to let us know this activity came from PGK.
- Fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.
*Please deliver/ship items to our Main Office:
8739 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706
and reference Anna Rubino.