Virtual: from the comfort of your own home, with neighbors, friends and family members.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Ohana Center's vision is to bridge the gap between community, family, and home life. We support families and disabled children working towards a brighter future through community outreach.
At Ohana Center our mission is to provide families and individuals with the tools they need to stay on the road to stability.
Help us create personal care kits for local community members in need.
One self-care kit includes:
- 1 gallon-sized zip-loc with one of the following:
- small hand sanitizer
- face mask
- pair of socks (new)
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- body wipes
- soft granola bars
(Please not previously used or open items)
Check our website Ohanacenterav.org and view instructions to get started!
- Collect all of the needed supplies
- Put one of each required item in a gallon-sized zip-lock
- Please make a minimum of 10 kits
- Once completed you can ship kits to 829 W. Palmdale Blvd Palmdale Ca. 93551