Can be done from home or at one of our 15 locations near Center City Philadelphia.
We can be somewhat flexible with your schedule, anytime from Thursday June 30 to Monday July 4.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Great for a family or group
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
COVID-19 has been tough for our guests and residents, and this will serve to brighten their day during the tough times!
We are looking for volunteers to bring joy this Independence Day weekend, as our guests and residents have been feeling depressed or isolated due to COVID-19. Ideas could include:
- Making or buying decorations or food/baked goods and dropping off
- Setting up decorations on-site
- Hosting a "BBQ" on site
- Sponsoring delivery from a restaurant, supporting the local economy
Sites are all near Center City, from as north as Temple and south to Grad Hospital. They range from 4-100 individuals so we can work with your capacity!
If serving on-site, must be vaccinated and complete additional paperwork.
- Contact Bethesda Project for more information; you could make or buy food/decorations and drop off, or even host a BBQ on-site!
- Contact Jeffrey at email@example.com for more information.