In your home, school, friend's house, anywhere!
Ongoing activity throughout the year
WHO NEEDS TO HELPFamily (ideally structured for family engagement)
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Your bookmarks help remind our library visitors that reading is fun! Literacy is crucial in Africa, as it's the #1 tool out of poverty.
Make bookmarks for visitors of our African libraries.
You'll need cardstock, markers, stickers, access to a laminating machine, and some creative juices!
Please send us an email at email@example.com
1. Cut strips of cardstock to measure 6.5 x 1.5 inches.
2. Decorate strips with inspiring messages and colorful decorations.
3. Laminate strips and cut off excess plastic.
3. For an added flair, punch a hole on top and adding yarn or ribbon.
4. Repeat up to 200 times and ship or deliver completed bookmarks to our office.