@ Home (with drop-off at 340 N. Madison Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90004)!
During the winter season.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Just some family & friends to add to your donations (and perhaps a parent to help with mailing/delivery).
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
By providing cold weather items often not available to homeless individuals like blankets and hats, you will be providing items that can help people stay warm during the winter season. PATH will make sure items are delivered to men and women experiencing homelessness, and you can be sure that you are providing important care items AND hope to people in need.
As the temperature gets colder and winter approaches, PATH wants to provide warmth to individuals experiencing homelessness.
You can help us meet the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors! We currently need help providing blankets and warm cold weather items. Grab your family and friends and see how many new, unused blankets you can collect for people who are unhoused.
1. A group of people to assist in collecting cold weather items.
Figure out when and where you plan to collect hygiene items and follow the instructions provided in "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below.
To schedule a donation drop-off, please go to epath.org/donate.
1. Ask friends and family for donations or to purchase new cold weather items from your local department store. Items should include new and unused blankets, socks, hats, and scarves. Please be sure to remind people that all items should be new.
2. Once you are sure that you and your helpers have gathered enough items, mail your completed hygiene kits or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a time to drop off your kits at our headquarters.
340 N. Madison Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90004
4. Be sure to let us know that you found this volunteer activity at PGK.
5. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.