Town Cats Main Shelter
195 San Pedro Ave, Bldg C, Unit 12-13
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
*Town Cats also has 3 off-site adoption centers located at area Petco's.
Ongoing activity throughout the year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Volunteers under 18 must be supervised (by staff and/or parent/guardian), depending on location.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Volunteers are so important to the daily operation of Town Cats. They help our cats thrive in what is typically a stressful environment, because happy and healthy cats are more likely to be adopted into loving homes. Adoption Counselors help place our cats in homes where they can be loved and well cared for.
Join us as an Adoption Counselor and help set up for weekend adoption fairs, interview potential adopters, and process adoption paperwork. Town Cats is a nonprofit volunteer-based no-kill cat and kitten adoption center/shelter and feral cat advocacy organization dedicated to enriching the lives of homeless cats and kittens in the south Santa Clara County.
We provide all needed supplies.
This is an on-going volunteer opportunity for those who can commit to at least one shift a week for several months. No minimum age requirement for our main Morgan Hill location, but the role is best suited for high school students or older.
Volunteers at area Petco adoption locations must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
If you are interested in working a shift at our shelter, visit our volunteer page where you'll find a link to our online registration and information about upcoming orientations. If you have questions, please email us!
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS for details.
1. Decide if you have a love of cats and can commit to at least one shift a week for several months.
2. If so, visit our volunteer page where you'll find a link to our online registration and information about upcoming orientations.
3. Complete the necessary registration forms. Once approved by Town Cats staff, register for an upcoming orientation/training session.
4. Attend the orientation as scheduled, and get ready to help our cats find new, happy homes!
5. Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK!
6. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.