In your neighborhood/community.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDNone
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
The success of the Project Giving Kids movement is based upon kids knowing our website exists and using it as a force for creating good. By helping spread awareness of not only the site but also how much fun giving back can be, you will help us move PGK to the next level, get more kids out there serving their neighbors and protecting the planet, AND generate a whole lot of good karma in the world. Who doesn't want that?
Project Giving Kids needs your help to get the word out about our cool website and to get kids stepping up to make a difference. By becoming a PGK Promoter you will make sure people know about PGK and how they can get involved. Throw on a PGK t-shirt and man a table at a community event. Get a PGK flyer into your school's next electronic newsletter. Start a social media campaign to make sure everyone you know knows about PGK. Just get creative and help us get the word out.
1. A belief that kids can change the world
2. A dose of enthusiasm
To get started as a PGK Promoter, contact us at email@example.com to get your t-shirt, flyers and a great big "Thank You!" from the PGK team.
See VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for details!
1. Contact Project Giving Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org about your interest in becoming a PGK Promoter and let us know how you might like to help spread the word about PGK and motivate other kids and teens to get involved in giving back.
2. Let us know your t-shirt size and what kinds of PGK materials we can send you that might be helpful (like flyers, sample social media posts, etc.) We'll send you our standard volunteer waiver form too which will need to be signed by a parent/guardian.
3. Make a plan. This part is totally up to you. Get creative! It could be as simple as starting a social media campaign to make sure everyone you know is aware of the website. If there is a cool event coming up in your neighborhood, talk to the coordinator to see if you can hand out PGK flyers at the event. See if your school can add a link to the Project Giving Kids website or send a flyer home in an electronic newsletter. Drop some flyers off at your local library or add them to local bulletin boards at coffee shops or grocery stores. Maybe consider all of the above. (Just make sure your parents are cool with your plan.)
4. Let us know how it goes! We'd love to hear your ideas and would love to offer your great example up for other kids too. And if there's anything we can do to support your efforts, please let us know that too.
5. Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.