DURATIONMore than 4 hours
Off site in the homes of foster care volunteers.
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDFamily
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Help us in our mission of saving animals’ lives by becoming a Foster Care volunteer. Together we save the lives of many young animals by preparing them for adoption and opening space in the shelter.
We rely on a dedicated group of foster volunteers to help us in our mission of saving animals’ lives. While we provide the training, supplies, veterinary care and support, our volunteers provide the open hearts and homes. Together we save the lives of many animals by preparing them for adoption and opening space in the shelter.
A loving home able to provide temporary care for foster pets.
The typical foster commitment is 2 to 8 weeks but may vary depending on the animal’s needs.
If you would like more information on fostering, please read our Foster FAQ to determine if fostering is right for you. If fostering seems like the right opportunity, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. The general foster commitment is 2 to 8 weeks but may vary depending on the animal’s needs.
See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" for details.
- As a family, decide if fostering an animal or litter of kittens is right for you.
- Email email@example.com for more information on fostering and next steps.
- Get all the information and supplies you need from our Foster Care Coordinator and bring home your first foster animal or litter.
- Share your love with animal(s) entrusted to your care for the weeks you are assigned and know you are making a big difference in the life of a furry friend!
- Be sure to let us know that you found this activity through PGK.
- Kindly fill out this PGK impact form when you’ve completed the activity.