This program takes place at clients' homes throughout Boulder County.
This program runs between April and November each year.
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIREDAdult
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
This program allows our clients to stay safe in their own homes longer. Yard clean-ups can help them avoid falls, fines and embarrassment.
As seniors try to stay in their homes longer, yard work is often one of the first tasks that become very difficult for a senior to keep up with. This can cause fines from the city or HOA, bad feelings with neighbors, etc.
Help a senior near you stay safe and cared-for by volunteering in the beautiful Colorado sun!
Cultivate's Yardbusters program is designed to work with individual volunteers, families and groups.
All volunteers under 14 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Sign up today as a volunteer and bring peace of mind to your senior neighbors!
- Fill out our Volunteer Application and/or Parental Consent and Liability Form.
- Please let us know you learned about this opportunity through PGK.
- Select a date and time you would like to volunteer.
- Show up and have fun giving back!
- Tell your friends and family about your experience and ask them to join you next time!