At home, with speedy mail-in option or drop-off at a Philadelphia location
WHENThroughout the year
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
If needed, please have an adult help with hot ovens, stoves, electrical appliances, measuring, shipping, or drop-off.
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Bring joy and homemade, yummy treats to men and women formerly or currently experiencing homelessness!
Bethesda Project operates 16 locations in Philadelphia addressing homelessness including emergency shelter and permanent housing. We are looking for people to make cookies or other baked goods at home and drop off at one of our sites! It could be fun to decorate to a season/holiday, such as Halloween or Valentine's Day!
Baking supplies and ingredients
If mailing, please package well to protect items and please expedite delivery for freshness. Know how to make baked goods or at least follow a recipe!
Decide if you want to do this with your family, team or troop. Decide what you would like to bake and gather your ingredients! Contact Jeffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-236-7850 to let him know what you're planning and if you will mail or drop off. Click on VIEW INSTRUCTIONS below for more details.
- Decide what you want to bake.
- Make sure you have all your ingredients!
- Contact Jeffrey at email@example.com or 215-236-7850 to let him know what you're planning and your timeframe for delivery or expedited mail.
- Please let him know you learned about this activity through PGK.
- Drop-off instructions will be provided after contact.
- We don't need a list of ingredients, but please write on the items what they are (i.e. chocolate chip cookies).
- Please include the PGK Donation Slip with your baked goods.