Household Goods, Inc.
530 Main Street
Acton, MA 01720
Weekday afternoons 12:45-4 pm, EST
WHOSE HELP IS REQUIRED
Solo or with your family/pod
HOW IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We serve thousands of families who are in need of basic household items. Creating pre-boxed sets will make it faster and easier for our clients to get what they need.
Make box sets of dishes, cookware and bakeware for our clients. This time-saving task is a great opportunity to work solo or with your family or pandemic pod.
- We disinfect frequently touched surfaces throughout the day with CDC approved cleaning solutions.
- We require face masks to be worn covering the nose and mouth.
- We encourage everyone to maintain a safe social distance of at least six feet whenever possible.
- We encourage staff and volunteers to clean their hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
If you are a new volunteer, you will need to sign-up for our remote Orientation. Click HERE for the next scheduled orientation. Returning volunteers, sign into your account. See "VIEW INSTRUCTIONS" below.
- Create or sign-into your existing account.
- New volunteers need to complete a quick Orientation via Zoom.
- Sign-up for a session to come to our warehouse and work safely.
- Come solo or with your family pod to create box sets of household items.
- Take a picture of the box sets you created and post to social media with hashtags #HouseholdGoods and #ProjectGivingKids